What is to come and what shall be....

Hi. I been a bit quiet on the internet front recently, I find facebook a bit depressing and just wanted to forget all about it for a while. I am back if not fully engaged in it yet.....However, I still got tha music in me. And giving it some some thought, and now that I been at it a little while I have have a clearer image of what I want to do on my blog page. So coming soon....


1 - The Playlist - a new podcast, hopefully fairly regular. 10 songs only, no jibber jabber, music only, with some rules. Firstly, I gotta own the track legitimately, so no dodgy downloads. Secondly, it should be a track I have recently acquired, or a least am heavily into at the moment.


2 - The Thames Delta Guest Service - a TDWS type podcast but musically compiled by someone else. My daughter Martha got the ball rolling, and other family members might pop up, and anyone else who wants to provide a playlist, 10-15 tracks long. I'll do the nattering you just tell me what to play.


3 - The Thames Delta World Service - The full monty, carrying on from no.5 a couple of months back. The I don't care where it comes from I just gotta like it stylee. I'll try and sound a bit more natural, less scripted, less wiki-sourced.


So, if anyone wants to provide a playlist you know where to get me, in the meantime, the no bollocks 'Playlist #1' on it's way soon. I am trying to engage with the world again....

No comments:

Post a Comment