Everybodys Talkin' about Bowie - re-post of TDWS 2012 Podcast

About 3 and a half years ago I posted a podcast featuring my favourite Bowie songs. Six months later and he was back, with new music. I've had a couple of requests to re-post the recording so here it is. There'd be at least one extra or different song on there now, namely 'Blackstar'. This is the text I posted back on the 12th of July of 2012....

Everyone’s Talking About Bowie…..or at least it’s felt like it recently, probably because of the Ziggy 40th anniversary but also because of the general greatness of the man and his music. A word of warning, this podcast is about a century long (1hr 45m anyway) and I talk far too much in it, but it's about David Bowie, what’d you expect? These are (possibly) my favourite Bowie songs, I’m not saying they are ‘the’ best, everyone should make up their own mind, but these are the ones that keep dragging me back or keep me up late when I could really do with going to bed. I’d love to know what you think of them.You can hear the podcast here….


Click the blackstar to listen...Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

I'll probably revisit later this year when I can face it. Or do a Vol.2 as someone suggested at the time.

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment